About Dr. Brian Harbin D.C. , F.M.T., T.P.I.
· 2016 Doctor of Chiropractic
· Los Angeles Chiropractic College
· 2016 Functional Movement Technique Certification
· 2016 Titleist Performance Institute Certification
· 2017 Webster Technique Certification
· Ongoing Education in various chiropractic techniques and philosophy.
· 2016-present Private Practice at DiSiena Family and Irvine Chiropractic Offices
· 2016-present- Team Doctor for Saddleback Valley Christian Schools
· 2016 Founder of Hands for Life Irvine- a non-Profit organization serving the underprivileged with Chiropractic care
· International Chiropractic Association
· California Chiropractic Association
· International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
· President of Hands for Life Irvine Non-Profit Organization
· Community Health Fairs for major corporations in Orange County
· Chiropractor for medical missions trips to Mexico
· Speaker for Hands for Life Irvine providing informative talks to our Community
Techniques Trained In
· Gentle manual full spine Diversified Adjusting
· Activator Methods
· Chiropractic Biophysics
· Sacral Occipital Technique
Living a life congruent with the practices of Chiropractic.
· Scuba Diving